[squid-users] need help on Sibling!!

From: Arindam Haldar <arindamh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 11:15:43 -0500

dear friends

im configuring a series of squid on our network, with a hash network setting using many WAN links !
after giving the sibling/parent entry(only--noother changes!), i get many tcp-miss & udp-miss in my access logs.
i have also seen that the icp hit is as low as 2-3 % and sometimes the client squid respondswith closing he sibling/parent connection as the udp-miss ismore than 95%
the ping to each squid server doesnt take more than 10ms
i was earlier using my customed squid but seeing this problem i used the RH7.2 & upgraded necesary stuff from the site,
can anyone help me out in this, why this is hapenning.
this is important test for us coz v have limited inernet bandwith !!
pls.help me at earliest ..im already on oxygen !!

thanx in advance

arindam