Re: [squid-users] Transparant Caching with iptables

From: Mohsin Khan <aaghaz00@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 01:02:55 -0800 (PST)

a-o-a

     U actually got the toattly wrong url to configure
wccp, you can never configure wccp usig that
Instructions, its for transparent caching, but in
which squid machine is acting as a gateway. U must
read squid FAQ 17 for intercepting cahing.

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/TransparentProxy.html

> Bhaskar

=====
Regards,