RE: [squid-users] Using squid 2.4 as an accelerator

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:13:18 -0600

Any help on the following? I don't see in the Squid documentation where they
go over all of the details of setting up IP-based virtual hosting with
Squid. The docs only get so far as "httpd_accel_host virtual" and then
pretty much drop it.

So I setup the IP aliases on the Squid box. But how do I tell Squid which
web servers behind it to use? We want to spread the accesses over n
webservers.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Regards, Dustin

---
Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@usa.net>
Information Systems Consultant
http://members.telocity.com/~dpuryear
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams