[squid-users] Old Page loading in Accelarator Mode

From: Fligel, Eric (CCI-Las Vegas) <Eric.Fligel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:44:42 -0500

I am using Squid in Accelerator mode. Somehow it has a page cached somewhere and is displaying that page. It is showing an old page from about a month ago. I was under the impression that accelerator mode just redirects, why would it be storing a page? And where is that page cached so that I can delete it.

I checked the normal cache directories and the directories do not exist.

Yes, I am new at this. Thanks for the help.

Eric Fligel
Cox Communications