Re: [squid-users] Old Page loading in Accelarator Mode

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 23:47:29 +0100

If you have Squid configure to cache, it will cache no matter if it is
running in forward or reverse proxying.

If you do not want to cache then you must tell this to Squid by using
the no_cache directive.

The cache is located where told by cache_dir (or /usr/local/squid/cache
if not told or whatever prefix you used when compiling squid)