Re: [squid-users] Win.x and Windows 2000 different behaviour

From: --==[bMan]==-- <bman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 08:47:14 -0500

Thanks Colin for your response. I guess, I am now back to square one. I
know what both of you are saying (and Jerry) about bypassing proxy for local
sites (and this would be a desired policy). However, after checking, double
checking and triple checking I can only conclude this: IE acts differently on
Win.x platform from the one on Y2K. I don't know why but it does...

Back to the "drawing board." :-(