Re: [squid-users] Proxy failover setup

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:54:25 +0100

Squid can be clustered mostly like any other TCP/IP application.

How to cluster is very dependent on the OS, and is outside of Squid. However,
Squid is perhaps easier to cluster than many other applications as there do
not need to be any shared data between the cluster members.

Regards
Henrik Nordström

--
MARA Systems AB