[squid-users] Did 2.4.STABLE1 have some serious problems?

From: BAARDA, Don <don.baarda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:36:30 +1030

G'day,

just curious, but I had some serious problems with long delays and empty
every 1.5hrs, and was generally high.

After upgrading to 2.4.STABLE3 the problems seem to have gone away, and the
loadavg is staying below 0.1 all the time.

I've had a look at the changelog, and although there have been a few fixes
that might have affected this, I can't really see what might have
caused/fixed it. Does anyone know about it?

In any case, I would recommend anyone running 2.4.STABLE1 should upgrade.

ABO