Re: [squid-users] Did 2.4.STABLE1 have some serious problems?

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:27:24 -0600

While my only testing of 2.4STABLE1 was actually of a daily snapshot
from a couple weeks after STABLE1 (which had a couple of fixes), I
didn't run into any problems like those you describe.

But, given the number of fixes since STABLE1 (FTP crasher, and
swap.state bug, in particular) I'd recommend eveyone upgrade anyway.

STABLE3 seems very solid so far, for me and the boxes we've deployed
with it.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com