[squid-users] acl dependent parent - is it possible

From: Toth Janos <janos.toth@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 09:04:21 +0100

Hi,

some days ago I installed a junkbuster filter right after my squid
(squid-> junkbuster->firewall).
This before the squid also acted as ftp proxy for the clients,
because the firewall accept it for transparent ftp connections.
Of course the junkbuster didn't seem to ftp proxying.
The client's proxy settings points to the same host:port for http and
ftp.
Can I configure the squid to bypass the junkbuster when ftp-ing and
use other parent proxy for ftp.
regards,