Re: [squid-users] fourth cache off??

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 23:32:14 -0600

fooler wrote:

> [...]

Great! When do you plan to start on the rewrite, fooler? ;-)

j/k. Squid is probably due for an overhaul...And the Squid-3 discussion
has popped up a few times on the dev list--well worth reading. There's
even a design idea 'whiteboard' somewhere on the Squid site. I'll be
interested to see the final design that the guys come up with.

Don't forget that another reason the performance isn't increasing as
much as raw hardware performance might indicate is that Alex keeps
making the Polygraph workloads harder!

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com