[squid-users] R: [squid-users] To HENRIK: is there any problem if I post a page?

From: khiz code <khizcode@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 05:09:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bonnny
looking at ur runtime info
1> ur DNS lookup times r unusually high ,, very high .. try to use a caching
DNS server
2> u seem to be connected by some unusually slow link to the internet .. as is
shown by the cache miss times
hope this helps
khiz

If you need help understanding a specific field in the
> "General Runtime
> Information" page then ask about this field.

I actually would like to know what exactly means every single item in
that
report.

> If you just want general comments, then save a typical output for
your
> setup and put it on a public web site somewhere, then send us
> a link to
> the page asking for general comments.

Here the link to my Cache Manager page. I need to get some comments
about
it, for optimizing my cache!

http://www.deforma.it/bonny

Thanx in advance.