Re: [squid-users] Need help with authentication

From: <ChrisHoover@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:44:21 -0500

OK, I ran /usr/lib/squid/pam_auth with my username and password as me (not
as root), and it returned an OK. I have also ran it as root and it worked
fine. However, it still does not work through the browser/proxy.

Also, what do I need to set to get some debugging info on what is going
on? I have tried setting debug_options to ALL,9. But this does not appear
to give me more info. Is there something else/more that I need to set?

TIA,

chris

Henrik Nordstrom <hno@marasystems.com> on 12/20/2001 10:01:02 AM