[squid-users] Help with config.

From: Brian Rudy <berudy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 08:37:10 -0500

Hello all;

    I am a newbie that is having some configuration problems. I
recently got squid working, running on a FreeBSD box. I'm using it as a
network connection for multiple (home) users out to my ISP.

    I seem to be running okay except when trying to access things like
real time games (example... games.yahoo.com). I get all the way through
but when it attempts to attach to the games server, it fails.

    I'm thinking this is probably a configuration issue that I am
failing to do properly. Can someone help me along?

    Thank you in advance

Brian

From: Brian Rudy
Addr: berudy@earthlink.net