Re: [squid-users] Help with config.

From: Dave Raven <dave@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:53:55 +0200

No, nothing in a default config would cause that.
Are you using a redirector or anything?

Bare in mind its most probably not a squid issue,
if you dont have a real IP (e.g. are being NAT'd) this will cause the
problem.

You should contact your ISP to find out.
Other option,
run an ifconfig and mail it back to us.
        (check if its in real ip space.)

Dave.