RE: [squid-users] to turn off IE cache?

From: Takacs Istvan <istvan.takacs@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:57:27 +0100

Hi

First of all, thanks for your help!
I'm afraid we've tried all of these settings,
but the caching problem's remained.
I forgot to mention I set the
ie_refresh off
in squid.conf, but of course it doesn't solve
our problem.
If I set the "don't use proxy server for these sites"
to our web site in the IE LAN settings, then the browser
shows the pages correctly.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

                Istvan