[squid-users] Squid logfile analysis

From: Simon Burns <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 20:49:20 +0000 (GMT)

I've been working for a few weeks on a program ("squidalyser") to analyse
squid logfiles, in environments where per-user access controls are
enabled. If you think this might be of interest, please visit
http://ababa.org/ for the full story and pics. It's released under the
GPL.

I am interested in receiving feedback about the program from users of this
list, either to my private mailbox or the list. Particularly, suggestions
for improvements, design problems, bugs, etc.

Thanks in advance.

--
Simon Burns