Re: [squid-users] PAM authentication problem

From: Peter Arnold <arnoldpj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 10:22:02 +1000

Hi and thanks for the info. I hadn't got around to working it out just
yet and it seems you saved me a bit of work.

I might just add that for Solaris8 you only need to add the following
lines (before the "other" option) to the /etc/pam.conf file:

squid auth required /usr/lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so.1
squid account required /usr/lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so.1

Cheers
Peter Arnold

--
Peter Arnold