[squid-users] Reg. accelleration of a slow web service / transparency / etc.

From: <jskogsta@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 23:57:57 +0100 (MET)

Kindest ..

I'm having two servers.. and on one I've set ut squid to accellerate
the webserver. This works mostly like a charm, but now my mailing
list (Mailman) is having problems .. and the same with "submit" forms.
In the Mailman interface it now says "10.10.10.2" which is the "internal"
ip address and of course it all ends up wrong.

In essence; how can I make all web requests reach the squid server
and it acts "transparent" .. so all requests reach the backend server
like it should?

My configuration is as of today : squid.conf :
..
..
http_port 80
httpd_accel_host 10.10.10.2
httpd_accel_port 80
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
..
..

... I don't really have a clue as I've never configured this like this
before .. what am I missing so all form submits, mailing lists requests
etc. reach the web server like it should? Would apriciate any input and
help!

Thanks in advance!

Kindest,
Jørgen Skogstad