Re: [squid-users] can I add LDAP module to squid 2.2.stable.5?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:54:58 +0100

You need to have LDAP development support installed to compile LDAP programs.
To actually run LDAP programs you also need LDAP runtime libraries. (also
needed for development)

LDAP development support is one of the components included in the OpenLDAP
package.

Some premade binary distributions of OpenLDAP have the installation files
conviently split in
  * Libraries
  * Development
  * Clients
  * Servers

To answer your question: The headers usually go into /usr/include/. If you
want to put them elsewhere, tell configure the location of your OpenLDAP
installation.