[squid-users] Redirecting to squid with authenticate

From: Gregor Ibic <gregor.ibic@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:57:44 +0100

Is there a way to redirect users to a squid proxy and authenticate them.
I know that transparent proxy and auth should not work, but is there a way
to only redirect traffic to squid and request users to authenticate.
Maybe also on some other level, like network authentication or something
like this.

BTW, I succeded to create a version to authenticate users on MS Active
directory
and divide users in groups, and the acl them.

It needs a little more code polishing. Is anyone interested?

Regards,
Gregor

Intelicom d.o.o.
Security software company