Re: [squid-users] proxy as a netfilter??

From: Dave Raven <dave@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 23:29:45 +0200

Yes you can use squid to do this with the addition of some sort of filter.
For your use I would recommend using squidGuard which is almost tailored
to that kind of thing -- No violence, pornography, etc.

However, it sounds like a lot of work to me; why not just use some content
filter
on the win98 box? (NetNanny or something). Would be much easier.

The answer is yes though.