[squid-users] squid wccp & linux 2.4 GRE tunnel

From: Tsao Kele <chinapop@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 13:11:06 +0000

I config my squid to support wccp v1.
it runs perfect with the ip_wccp kernel module.
but now i want to use GRE tunnel which come with linux itself.
i recompiled my linux 2.4.17 kernel with GRE supporting and setup the
gre1 interface follow the squid WCCP FAQ.
then squid can establish a wccp connection with my cisco router but it
cannot establish any connection with clients.

linux:2.4.17 i386
squid:2.4st3