Re: [squid-users] HTTP/1.1 Support?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 22:07:57 +0100

The server is broken. Claims that the page is 0 bytes long.

http://199.53.215.50:2080/main.html?host=SNAPERSHING&port=4270&httpport=2080

HTTP/1.0 200 OK

<BODY>

Consequently Squid truncates the response to 0 bytes...

Should be possible to make a workaround if you absolutely need to, but
such tasks is outside of the free support. Contact me in private if you
are interested in what options there are.

It would probably also be wise to alert the ones responsible for the
server about the issue to get it correctly fixed.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Developer
MARA Systems AB, Sweden

On Wednesday 09 January 2002 21.24, MRDemicco@citistreetonline.com wrote:
> I think I've run into a site that only works with HTTP/1.1 and its use
> is required by some people within the company. Is there any way to
> access this site though the Squid cache, even if it's just a hack? The
> site is http://199.53.215.50:2080 - you can see for yourself that it
> won't fully render when going through Squid. Any ideas? Thanks!
>
> Matt D.

available on request