Re: [squid-users] Using squid with two connections to different WANs

From: Jack <sa_jill@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:09:27 +0530

Hello Joe,
I have similar problem as,
In my linux-2.2.19-squid box thereis 3 Neywrok interfaces.
IN one interface(eth2) i have one primary ip as 183.183.1.1/16 and aliases
as 185.185.1.1/16. All client machines are connected to this networks.
2nd interface(eth1) is connected to ISP1's router and in another
interface(eth0) is connected to ISP2's router.I set gateway to
this 2 interfaces.

I want 183.183.0.0/16 network clients go through ISP1 gateway and
185.185.0.0/16 network clients use ISP2's gateway.
How to tell this to squid to transfer request to two differenet gateways.

Thanks
Jack