Re: [squid-users] log rotate

From: Mark Tinka <aknit44@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 07:59:17 +0000 (GMT)

u may wanna try placing this command in a cron
directory, or a cron file, so it can be run as often
as you require the system.. /etc/crontab can help u
define how often to rotate the log.. or u can use
/etc/cron.hourly/ , /etc/cron.daily, /etc/cron.weekly
.. something like that....

good luck.. AKNIT

 --- DC <dcad123@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi,