Re: [squid-users] log_ip_on_direct

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:00:40 +0100

The directive changes the host name printed after the hierarchy tag to
the IP of the contacted server.

If the user requests a site by IP then Squid has no clue on what site is
being requested, apart from it's IP address.

If your question are relating to the clients, and not what they request,
then see log_fqdn.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Developer