Re: [squid-users] IE 6 performance w/ Squid-2.4.STABLE2 proxy

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:21:28 +0100

Any hints from access.log on what it is doing?

One thing you can try is to disable client side persistent connections.
Please tell me if it makes any difference. If it does then I'd like you
to try a small patch.

If it does not work, then I'd still most likely want some additional
debugging. What I want is you to enable "log_mime_hdrs" in squid.conf,
and then send me the access.log lines when the problem occurs. Please
send these in private (either to this address, or to
hno@squid-cache.org) as there may be sensitive information in the logs
then that should not be shared with the whole world.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Developer
MARA Systems AB, Sweden