Re: [squid-users] Instant Messenger Server Information

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 04:37:32 +0100

freshmeat is a good bet if one is looking for where to find any kind of
open/free software.

  http://www.freshmeat.net/

And no, not all of us runs Linux. There are a quite broad mix of OS:es on
squid-users. The free OS:es such as Linux and FreeBSD seems to be in
majority however..

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Developer

On Saturday 12 January 2002 19.58, Serge Bianda wrote:
> Hello Everyone:
> I have an informational question which is not squid related, but since
> all of us (I assume) use Linux, I thought it would not hurt anyone if I
> ask my question. Ok here is the question: Can anyone in this list tell
> me or point me where I can get an Instant messenger or chat server for
> Linux (either commercial or freeware). I tried to check with AOL, but I
> did not see any instant messenger server on their site just the client
> (how sad). Regards,
> Serge

available on request