[squid-users] Instant Messenger Server Information

From: Serge Bianda <serge.bianda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 13:58:44 -0500

Hello Everyone:
I have an informational question which is not squid related, but since all
of us (I assume) use Linux, I thought it would not hurt anyone if I ask my
question. Ok here is the question: Can anyone in this list tell me or point
me where I can get an Instant messenger or chat server for Linux (either
commercial or freeware). I tried to check with AOL, but I did not see any
instant messenger server on their site just the client (how sad).
Regards,
Serge