[squid-users] help on log files?

From: Wenzheng Gu <wgu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 15:47:54 -0500 (EST)

I've finished installing squid 2.4.stable2 on a solaris
 machine and modify the squid.conf to allow the http access. When I run
 .../squid/bin/client http://..., I can see the changes in the
 access.log. But when I use netscape browser, which is configured the proxy server manually,
I can't see any changes on my log files, though the web pages could
be downloaded. Does anyone know about this?

And when I started the squid server, it prompts an warning
message:WARNING: Netmask masks away part of the specified IP
128.227..../255.255.0.0

Thanks.
 --

Rick