[squid-users] questions about squid

From: Gary Myers <gmyers_az@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:16:53 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

 I have some questions about your product the "Web proxy
 cache". I am interested in setting up a proxy server
 type of product for home use with my cable modem so that
 I can use several "private" IP addresses behind the
 proxy server box and use one "real" IP address on the
 cable network. Can I do this with your product ?
 If so, are there clear directions listed somewhere about
 how to achieve this, along with hardware requirements
 (how many network interfaces, etc.) ?

 Please advise ! Thanks in advance for your help !
 Regards,
 Gary Myers