Re: [squid-users] Cache removal policy problem!!!

From: Amir Masoud Rabiei <amrabiei@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:45:42

Hi Henrik,

I did not get anything in cache.log. Indeed, at the beginning it works fine,
however after a few minutes some clients do not get anything in their
browsers. The error messgage is not a Squid error message. It's like the
error you will see whenever you have been disconnected from the net
(browser's default error message).
Oh, I forgot to say that when I use GSDF as removal policy, the amount of
shared memory does not increase for the squid process (I checked it by top
command) and remains almost constant.

  Thanks
  Amir