Re: [squid-users] realaudio

From: dhana krishnan <dhanseker@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:17:11 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Guy Dawson ,

  Thanks for your reply .As i'm using realaudio
player,I've used acl as follows,

acl realaudio urlpath_regex -i \.ram$ ...
http_access deny realaudio
http_access allow all

It denies all in realaudio player,but while browsing
any other sites home page .gif are denied and links
from that are also denied.

How to overcome this ?

TIA,
-dhana