RE: [squid-users] squid protecting IIS; transparent proxy?

From: Ward, John (GroupWare) <john@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:25:40 +0200

I'd be interested to see the kind of protection available via http acceleration as I'd feel happier about an Apache beast on the net than a fiddly NT
box. This might then allow one to use the web-based outlook service with calender functionality!

Has anyone got any literature/url's on this topic which I could take a peek at ?

John