[squid-users] Regarding Coss

From: James <james343us@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:06:52 +0530

Hello Adrian,
we have tested squid with enabling coss file system. we have the following doubts

1. By enabling --with-aio only we are able use coss file system, please say me what is the need for enabling aio

2. We have implemented coss and tested but we could find the size of coss file is only 17MB and no way to increase this 17MB, after 17MB nothing is written into disk. please clarify us.

3. Is coss file system writing is done with aio_write()

Regards,
James