Re: [squid-users] Choosing an authentication scheme

From: Alceu Rodrigues de Freitas Junior <alceu.rodrigues@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:54:08 -0400 (EDT)

I suppose that the best answer for you should be using the smb_auth module
program. You would need just to have the smbclient tools installed
and point to the PDC server from your network. So your users could use the
same login/password that they use to login in the WINNT network.

I not so sure, but you could try to list all the avaiables sharing using
the net use (from NT) or the smbclient (Linux).

--
Go away or I'll replace you with a very short shell script.