Re: [squid-users] Transparent proxy - help

From: derix suartyo <derix@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:19:32 +0700

Dear Erick,

To enable the transparent proxy, you should set in your squid.conf :

#transparent proxy setting using httpd accelelator
httpd_accel_host virtual
httpd_accel_port 80
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on

and use ipchains/iptables in your linux machine to redirect port 80 to your
proxy server,
e.g: ipchains -A input -l -p tcp -s 192.168.0.0/24 -d 0/0 www -j REDIRECT 80

regards,

Derix Suartyo.

--
Dë®íx Suä®työ