Re: [squid-users] stats clients with MRTG

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 23:14:39 +0100

I do remember. The problem is neither lost or solved.

What have happened is that I have simply been too busy on other tasks
lately. It is still sitting in my to do list, among one of the first
items to deal with when there is time available for the free Squid
support service.

You may have noticed I have been pretty silent the last weeks
compared to my usual self.. From what it looks this will continue for
at least a week more. If you or someone else is waiting for Squid
answers please have patience, your are not forgotten (even if my
inbox is starting to get uncomfortably large, not to mention the
Squid-users backlog..)

Regards
Henrik Nordström
MARA Systems AB, Sweden