[squid-users] authentication

From: DC <dcad123@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 22:50:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
I have a linux box acting as a caching server for 10
windows machines.
Now i want ppl. to authenticate themselves before
using their browsers and surfing the net.
How can it be done. Preferable I want to use
/etc/passwd file.
Please redirect me to some docs. I cannot understand
much from the FAQs cos' i am new to squid and Linux.
Thanks a lto and eagerly waiting for the reply.
-Shant