[squid-users] PAM authentication.. sometime fail?

From: Stefano Borali <stefano@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 11:22:55 +0100

Hi people...

I write for a problem I've found trying to authenticate users with Squid using PAM.

I've followed suggestions gaved me from the list and I must say it works fine.

But appear sometime the authentication fail. So I tryed to see using the command pam_auth from the prompt. I've got 10 users to authenticate, if I run one session of pam_auth each
user the authentication works and give me OK, if I try to use one single session, the first users has been authenticated OK and since the program allow me to give following
authentication, the second user sometime works bt often the third give me ERR and no more users works. Anyway... running one session of pam_auth for each user it works.
Is there a limit ? is it a problem of PAM ?

I hope to make me understand... :)

Regards
Stefano