RE: [squid-users] authentication

From: DC <dcad123@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 07:03:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
Thanks Peter.
I have managed to solve most of the problem described
below. Atleast
theoritically. I will do it pracatically first thing
in the morning. I know
of some problems I will face and I will ask for help
if needed. i am writing this so
that no one spends time answering the question. I will
be using ncsa_auth.
Thanks again and bye.
-Shant