[squid-users] hotmail yahoo transparent proxy

From: kancha <kancha2np@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 21:27:23 +0545

I'm running a transparent proxy in my network. All my web traffic goes
through the proxy. I've used ipchains to redirect web traffic to port
3128. Everything works fine except for hotmail and yahoo mail. When i
point the browser to hotmail the login page appears, but after
submitting the login info it just gets stuck and i cannot login. If i
enable proxy in my browser and point to port 3128 then i can sign in to
hotmail and yahoo. Except for this problem the transparent proxy works
fine.