[squid-users] per-user accounting and report

From: Ionel GARDAIS <igardais@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 00:06:15 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

How to proceed to a per-user authentification,
accounting and reporting with Squid ?

For the authentification, I will use the smb_auth, so
no prob' (since I found headlines of configuring it in
archives) but I can't figure how to do the accounting
and reporting.

If Squid doesn't do the trick, how to obtain a
non-authorized-userproof internet connection with the
ability to monitor traffic for each user ?

Thanks,
ionel