[squid-users] Problem in using yahoo messenger bheind the squid proxy

From: Raj Kumar Yadav <rajkumar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 16:11:01 +0000

Hi,

I am running squid on Redhat 6.2. Previously we are using just for
caching but now we use it as Proxy server also. Now i am facing a
problem when i use this and my client who are using private address
behind this can log on yahoo messenger but when he try to go into any
room for chat the chat room cannot be opened. But when he use public ip
address then he does not face any problem.

Can anybody hel in regarding this.

thanks
raaj