[squid-users] Fw: site www.neoqst.com not working with Squid 2.4 STABLE 2.

From: Jigar Rasalawala <jrasalawala@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:59:25 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Jigar Rasalawala
To: squid-users@squid-cache.org
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 3:25 PM
Subject: site www.neoqst.com not working with Squid 2.4 STABLE 2.

8th feb, 2002
Jigar

hi,

I am running Squid 2.4 STABLE 2 on RedHat 7.1 paltform. I am having problem with one perticular site. my obeservations are :

site name : http://www.neoqst.com
user name : ispeed21
pass : j2949l

Here, If you make login without squid, it's working fine and at right-top cornet you will get "Hi, ispeed21" with mail picture.
While using squid, after making login it does not show "Hi... " message. I am pretty sure, it;s making login but not refreshing
page, unless you click on "REFRESH" button. I also checked access.log file , squid is not caching this page.

Note: site is only working with IE. NOT working with Netscape. If you have some idea, exactly what is happening ?
I put lots of affort but still not able to find problem..

Help appriciated...

Thanks
jigar