Re: [squid-users] Monitor

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:58:22 -0600

Ummm...Get the latest version of Squid and see if that fixes it. Umm,
no that probably won't work. And I don't think anything in the Squid
FAQ covers this either. Maybe Squid isn't involved at all, perhaps?

Try the newbie list for your Linux distribution. They'll certainly be
able to help you better than a bunch of Squid nerds.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com