Re: [squid-users] squid display URl

From: Colin Campbell <sgcccdc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:55:36 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, sushant wrote:

> hello, all
>
> i just want to get all the URLs being cached by squid at once.

If I understand, you want to know all the URLs currently in the cache.
Correct?

> is there any way to find out how is it?in cachemgr.cgi, i didn't
> get....is any other way to get that .......like client program...
>
> or is there any way to display all the URLs being cached by SQUID.

There have been a few recent threads on this list about "how do I purge
all the URLs for a particular site from the cache?". The usual answer is
to use a tool whose name escapes me at present to scan the cache and look
for all the URLs that match. This scan sounds a lot like what you want.
Try to find the tool and you'll have half your work done. Alternatively,
processing the squid logs will tell you what's in the cache.

Colin

--
Colin Campbell
Unix Support/Postmaster/Hostmaster