Re: [squid-users] squid display URl

From: Colin Campbell <>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:55:36 +1000 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, sushant wrote:

> hello, all
> i just want to get all the URLs being cached by squid at once.

If I understand, you want to know all the URLs currently in the cache.

> is there any way to find out how is it?in cachemgr.cgi, i didn't
> any other way to get that client program...
> or is there any way to display all the URLs being cached by SQUID.

There have been a few recent threads on this list about "how do I purge
all the URLs for a particular site from the cache?". The usual answer is
to use a tool whose name escapes me at present to scan the cache and look
for all the URLs that match. This scan sounds a lot like what you want.
Try to find the tool and you'll have half your work done. Alternatively,
processing the squid logs will tell you what's in the cache.

Colin Campbell
Unix Support/Postmaster/Hostmaster
+61 7 3006 4710