[squid-users] site not working with Squid version 2.4 STABLE3

From: <eutel1@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:04:31 +0100

Hi,

I am running Squid 2.4 STABLE3 on RedHat 7.1 paltform.
I am having problem with the site http://www.regione.veneto.it

While this site work fine when contacted directly, with Squid I get
a timeout error.

I did some test with telnet.
With a GET / HTTP/1.0 I receive this answer:

HTTP/1.1 302 Object Moved
Location: /home/index.htm
Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0

But with a GET / HTTP/1.1 the answer is completly different.
I'm not sure if this is fine, but the problem seems that
Squid doesn't follow the redirect that the HTTP/1.0 query return.

Can I bypass Squid for this site or better, can I try to fix this
issue, maybe with a different version or a different configuration ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Federico Vecchiatti