Re: [squid-users] Same problem squid generates more req Please help

From: Jack <>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:03:22 +0530

Hello Joe,
But i did not know why there is more traffic in outgoing interface than
incomming interface.
In this machine only squid is running.I stoped telnet and ftp services also.
Some time trafic in outgoing is 3 to 5 times higer than incomming.

I told this ping command because even when browse to some url there
difference in speed i get through squid and bypassing squid.